Thursday, March 17, 2011

Max Payne 2 Full game

Max PayNE 2 is a third person shooter game. Max Payne 2 continues the story of Max Payne, a fugitive undercover cop framed for murder in New York City. A good game. You can download the game from this blog.

 

 

System Requirements
OS : Windows 98/ME/2000/XP
CPU: 1.4Ghz Athlon or 1.7 Ghz Pentium 4, Celeron or Duron processor
RAM: 512 MB
HDD: 1.5 GB hard drive space
VGA: 64MB DirectX 9 compatible AGP graphics card with hardware T&L support
DirectX 9.0
Keyboard and mouse

Installation
- Unrar package
- Burn or Mount 2 ISO CD
- Install game
- Follow steps in readme file to crack
- Enjoy!
Please Note - This is a bigger file. So that I am giving this game into 6 parts. And these links are short URLs. So please click skip the ad on the top of the right corner.

Download from FileSonic 
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6


Download with Hotfile
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6

If  links not work. Please comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are more importent to us.

 
 

About Me

My Photo
Mohamed Irshad Nilam
Nothing special to tell about me my name is Irshad. still I am a student. I like blogging and like to read blogs. When I am free I search the net for new things. That's it.___________මම ගැන ඉතින් මොනා කියන්නද? මගේ නම ඉර්ෂාඩ්. මම ඉන්නේ කොළඹ. ෆන් එකේ ඉන්න කැමති කොල්ලෙක් මම. තාම ඉගැනගන්නව. කොළඹ සහිරා විදුහලේ ඉගෙන ගන්නේ. යහලුවන් එක්ක ඉන්ඩ ගොඩක්ම කැමති. නිකන් ඉන්න වෙලාවට අන්තර්ජාලයේ අලුත් අලුත් දේවල් හොයනව. කාටවත් ඊර්ෂ්‍යා නොකරන බ්ලොග් කියවන්න කැමති කොල්ලෙක්..
View my complete profile

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts