Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Kaspersky 2011 trial resetter (32 bit) and (64 bit)




I gave you a crack for Kaspersky Internet Security and Kaspersky Antivirus. That works for lot f people. And someone reported me the crack works for only one day and it blocked. So I decided to give you the Kaspersky Internet Security 2011 Trial resetting programme. It is easy to use. You active your trial resetter and whet it expires you use this soft and reset your trial version.
You should disable your virus guard when you download this soft. Don't worry this is not a virus. I am giving you both 32 and 64 bit versions.

Download the 32 bit version 


Download the 64 bit version


Instructions 
  1. Disable self defense from settings.
  2. Exit Kaspersky from the quick launch
  3. Run the reg file
  4. Click yes
  5. You are done. Now open kaspersky and activate trial version.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are more importent to us.

 
 

About Me

My Photo
Mohamed Irshad Nilam
Nothing special to tell about me my name is Irshad. still I am a student. I like blogging and like to read blogs. When I am free I search the net for new things. That's it.___________මම ගැන ඉතින් මොනා කියන්නද? මගේ නම ඉර්ෂාඩ්. මම ඉන්නේ කොළඹ. ෆන් එකේ ඉන්න කැමති කොල්ලෙක් මම. තාම ඉගැනගන්නව. කොළඹ සහිරා විදුහලේ ඉගෙන ගන්නේ. යහලුවන් එක්ක ඉන්ඩ ගොඩක්ම කැමති. නිකන් ඉන්න වෙලාවට අන්තර්ජාලයේ අලුත් අලුත් දේවල් හොයනව. කාටවත් ඊර්ෂ්‍යා නොකරන බ්ලොග් කියවන්න කැමති කොල්ලෙක්..
View my complete profile

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts